This is useful information for university students who seek jobs in Belgium. It’s helpful tips to help you prepare for your upcoming job interview in Belgium. Here are some questions to activate your mind and learn about who you are what is important to you.
If you can answer these questions in an authentic way, you are already a step closer to winning your next job interview.
Interview template for junior graduates or entry level persons:
- Why did you choose these studies?
- What courses did you like the most and why?
- How will you chose which direction to take? What really makes the difference to you in accepting this job or a different one?
- Give 5 words to define yourself – what is your reputation amongst friends or colleagues?
- Where do you see yourself in 4-5 years’ time?
- What is important for you in your life?
- Weaknesses? What areas are you seeking to improve?
- Did you have personality tests already? What where the results? What did you learn about yourself that you didn’t already know?
- What are your activities outside of school?
- What was your role in a specific project?
- What stages or internships have you done? What did you learn from it?
- Describe your thesis.
- What is the difference between two IT tools/theories? Adapt to the role: What is the difference between the two?
- Do you have any questions? About this job? The Company? It’s essential to have a few intelligent questions prepared. Ask HR questions to HR person and technical questions about the job for the line manager. Know each person you are interviewing with and what is their title beforehand so you direct your questions best.
PROMO for University Graduates Option 1
Special Price 90 minutes/75 euros
Get your FREE 20 minute consultation today!
Complete the following form and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible to book in your free 20 minute consultation.